IMRG Capgemini Quarterly Benchmarking
Q3 2017/18 (August to October 2017)
- Checkout abandonment rose to a two year high at 33%. It increased across every device, most notably on smartphones by 3%
- The percentage of sales via mobile devices increased slightly from last quarter to 54.3%. The rolling annual average is now 54.6%
- Click and collect now accounts for 34.7% of all multichannel retail sales, an increase of over 5% in the space of 12 months
- Bounce rates rose to 32%, which aligns with a longer term upwards trend
- Return rates remained steady for the total market at 21%, the 12 month average is 20%
Want to continue reading?
It looks like you don't have a membership tier which gives you access to this content.
Already a member? Login now to view