IMRG members

We wanted to let you know we are working on a special report in The Times with Raconteur. The report is titled ‘Future of Retail & E-Commerce’, and it will be distributed on December 8th. The 16-page report will be reaching over 1 million readers, with the highest proportion of high-level executives of any national newspaper. It will also be circulated on The Times iPad edition, which has on average 107,000 daily downloads at a dwell time of 36 minutes.

Consumers want to shop when they want, how they want, via the channel most convenient for them at that point in time. While 69% of consumers prefer a blend of in-store and online shopping, the challenge for retailers is how to match that with the erratic nature of buying in 2022 – and how to act on this behaviour in real time. There is no one-size-fits-all approach, and retail leaders struggle to adapt their strategy accordingly. Raconteur believe the only way to address this is to show the UK’s biggest business readership on how they can pivot to an omnichannel approach, developing a strong brand presence in a vast, connected global market.

We have negotiated an advertising and editorial offer that may be of interest.

Special advertising rates and editorial opportunities

The report is 70% independent editorial written by the UK’s leading journalists in the industry, with the other 30% reserved for advertising options. There are also opportunities for well-aligned partners to come on board in a brand awareness or thought leadership capacity within that 30%, and will allow a brand access to The Times’ audience as well as all of the licensing rights of the report and The Times logo. We can extend all of our members a discount on the rate card costs for involvement.

Taking up this offer

For further details about the report and how your company can get involved, please contact Rhona Reed, Campaign Manager at Raconteur: [email protected]

She will be able to send you more information including the editorial synopsis and commercial options.

Menu