- Basket abandonment on smartphones increased in Q4.
- The revenue share for email marketing on smartphones increased in Q4.
- Affiliate marketing had a successful Q4 with increases in marketing revenue share across all three device formats (desktops, tablets and smartphones.
- PPC ROI on tablets saw a very large increase during Q4.
- SEO had less influence on visits from tablet shoppers in Q4 – the proportion of visitors arriving on the site via natural marketing dropped. The main winner during Q4 for visitor increases was affiliate marketing.
Want to continue reading?
It looks like you don't have a membership tier which gives you access to this content.
Already a member? Login now to view