IMRG Capgemini Quarterly Benchmarking
Q3 2018/19 (August 2018 to October 2018)
- The percentage of sales via mobile devices continues to post record figures, with 60.2% of all sales now made via a tablet or smartphone.
- The bounce rate for visitors using smartphones is slowly increasing – it’s currently at 36%, up from 32% 12 months ago.
- Affiliates now account for 7.9% of an average retailer’s revenue, an increase from 6.1% at the end of last year
- The percentage of total visitors that view a product page has slowly increased over the last twelve months: in Q4 2017, the average rate was 49.6%. The current rate is 55.1%.
- The percentage of revenue generated from items on discount jumped up during Q3. During Q1 and Q2, the market reported 16.5% and 15.2% respectively. Q3 was 23.1%.
Want to continue reading?
It looks like you don't have a membership tier which gives you access to this content.
Already a member? Login now to view