Q3 2016/17 (August to October 2016)
- The penetration rate of sales made on mobile devices increased from 51% in Q2 2016 to 53% in Q3 2016.
- Traffic via mobile devices (including tablets) remained the same at 66%.
- Click & collect increased from 25% in Q2 2016 to 29% in Q3 2016 for multichannel retailers. This is the largest quarterly increase and the highest rate IMRG have tracked.
- Basket and checkout abandonment on tablets have both increased, to 61% and 28% respectively.
- Checkout abandonment rates on smartphones decreased 38%, 1% down from Q2.
- Bounce rates on smartphones increased to 37%.
- The active customer retention rate dipped to 35% in Q3, from 36% in Q2 2016.
Want to continue reading?
It looks like you don't have a membership tier which gives you access to this content.
Already a member? Login now to view