- Checkout abandonment reached an annual high at 31.5%, increasing from 29% in the last quarter
- Email marketing had a strong quarter, increasing its revenue share up to 13%
- Smartphone remains the strongest device channel for email marketing holding 14% revenue share
- Cancellations due to fraud increased to the highest for a year at 3.9%
- Retailers reported an average of 54.5% of all sales coming through mobile devices. Slightly down on Q4 2016/17 at 56.0%, but a higher mobile performance is to be expected during the festive season.
- Visitor bounce rates dropped to a new low of 29.7%, the lowest for two years. All three device types reported a decrease in bounce rates, with smartphones and desktops both improving by 1.8% from the last quarter.
Want to continue reading?
It looks like you don't have a membership tier which gives you access to this content.
Already a member? Login now to view