Yodel is the UK's leading independent parcel carrier, handling over 160 million parcels every year. We have relationships with many of the top UK retailers and have approximately 16% of the UK B2C parcels market.
Headquartered in Liverpool, we operate over 50 UK sites, including 46 customer delivery depots plus additional outsourced partner sites, and offices in Hatfield and China. During our Christmas peak period, we have a workforce of 10,400 colleagues.
Yodel partners with clients to develop flexible solutions which deliver on their promises to customers and help them gain competitive advantage.
- Specialists in B2C services:
- Xpress: One & two-day courier service for small and medium deliveries to residential addresses
- Xpect & Xpect Returns: providing two-hour windows for parcel delivery or collection
- Inflight: allows customers to change their delivery preferences and divert their parcel ‘inflight’ once in the Yodel network
- Xperience: providing a seamless, retailer branded delivery experience
- Offshore: for deliveries to Channel Islands and Isle of Man
- Proactive and customisable customer delivery updates, including user friendly online tracking and app
- Customer service via webchat, telephone and social media plus automated voice recognition, allowing customers to rearrange deliveries 24/7
- Automatic re-delivery up to three times, if the first attempt is unsuccessful
- Via our partnership with Collect+, customers are able to Send, Click & Collect, and Return their online shopping to over 400 retailers from thousands of Collect+ Points nationwide
- Through its sister company, Arrow XL, Yodel offers a two-man delivery service for large items up to 120kg
- International: Yodel has partnered with specialist freight forwarder, DG International, to launch a streamlined global outbound service for UK retailers.