Payments on the move
This forum will explore how mobile / mobile enabled payments can play a pivotal role in customer conversion and interaction. Not a normal discussion in the payments space but this event will provide technology providers and retailers with the opportunity to compare notes, hear about best practice and keep up to date with the latest in fin-tech. Payments is now more than just the transaction, it can now enhance the customer experience, conversion and loyalty.
We will provide information on the following topics.
- How payments joining the online and offline shopper together,
- Tokenisation helping deliver a single customer view,
- Using payments to create a seamless shopping experience
- Helping customers choose the appropriate payment type depending on channel,
- Payment functionality (credit, deferred payment and bank to bank)
Who Should Attend?
This forum is designed to provide retailers with key learnings around the ever changing mobile payment landscape. If your role or responsibility falls into one of the below, you will benefit from attending our forum.
- eCommerce Managers / Directors
- Trading Mangers / Directors
- Multichannel retailers
This event is open to all IMRG retailer members.
Where Is It?
This forum will be hosted at the IMRG office.
2 Ching Court,
49 – 53 Monmouth Street,