Chaired by Andy Mulcahy, Editor, IMRG
This panel session will focus on what retailers should focus on when it comes to cross-border payments, and the wake of Brexit. More topics will be added.
• How will Brexit affect currency markets, global economics and cross-border trading?
• How can international sellers protect their business from currency volatility?
• Issues for multi-national merchants using UK acquirers for pan-EU acquiring; and UK-based providers of e-money services (due to loss of market access)
• Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) and Payment Service Directive (PSD) what do retailers need to know
• Interchange rates could be altered in the UK and how much could this cost retail
• Andre Malinowski, Head of International Business, Computop
• Ed Hardy, Chief Economist, World First
• Miles Paterson, Commercial Director, Global-e
• Masha Cillers, Consultant, Limonetik