Solution provider membershipEnquire Now
IMRG is a membership association. Our retail members look to us to help them understand market trends and developments – and we look for solution provider members who can enhance this process through thought leadership and expert insight.
As a solution provider member you benefit from three things primarily: becoming part of IMRG's voice, sharing thought leadership and advancing your market strategy.
Become part of IMRG's voice
IMRG is a membership association and we have a vibrant and active retail community – who join us to gain insights into the performance of the market and understand how to respond to new trends and developments.
We track over 120 KPIs in our indexes and deliver regular insight on them through a busy programme of reports, data analysis and insight articles - providing deep-dives into the key topics affecting industry, and guidance for retailers to help them improve their performance across the full ecommerce experience.
We listen to our retailers - crafting the topics we address around what they want to hear through monthly reports - so you can be sure we are talking about the things of interest to them.
We look to our solution provider experts in the membership to provide additional analysis and insight on the trends we're seeing – so there are plenty of opportunities for you to contribute to IMRG's voice.
Share thought leadership
In addition to the communications stream outlined above, we run a busy programme of events throughout the year where there are speaking slot opportunities for you to network and share thought leadership among a highly engaged community:
- Connect - full-day conferences where experts share best practice
- Cross-border summit – our international conference focusing on cross-border expansion; solution provider members of IMRG can attend for free
- Campaign groups - focused on developing solutions to key issues facing the industry
- Forums - focused on a specific topic (fraud, logistics, payments etc) to share the latest information on developments; often featuring guest speakers from regulatory bodies and government
Advance your market strategy
Online retail is a very fast-moving sector – and you need to ensure you keep on top of developments to gain competitive advantage. Our members are able to advance their market strategies through:
- Understanding trends and developments – we track hundreds of KPIs and work right across online retail; from marketing to payments to fulfilment. Our data and insight help provide you with a holistic view of what's going on and where you should focus your strategy
- Shaping your message – we can help you craft presentations and other communications, in order to demonstrate that you understand the most current market trends
- Support for events – if you are hosting your own events, we may be able to supply a speaker to help provide the industry-level view and set up focus for your area of expertise
- Support for general PR activity – we are very active in media outreach, and can provide a neutral viewpoint in support of your own PR activities or content
Interested in international markets? We publish a series of cross-border trading passports – step-by-step practical guides to trading overseas – on our partner site eCommerce Worldwide.
It's important for us to be involved with IMRG, a credible brand and an authority in the marketplace, and attend events networking with eCommerce professionals
Andrew Fowler, UK Country Manager, Apptus Technologies
Working with the IMRG Team has been fantastic, the fact that they're an independent body that truly care about bringing the e-community together is great
Mark Thornton, Marketing Director, Maginus
The IMRG conferences provide access to a much wider range of retailers than we see anywhere else - both online and bricks & mortar
Roger Morris, Head of Royal Mail Parcels, Royal Mail
We find the IMRG an invaluable daily resource for our company and team members. Their data helps drive our business and ensures we stay in touch with industry standards
Mark Bodoano, Managing Director, Digivate