Personalisation: what does it mean - where is it going?
'Personalisation: what does it mean - where is it going?’ is intended to help you develop strategies for personalising the experiences your customers have when they interact with your brand.
Personalisation is one of those odd terms that we instantly understand when we hear it – we know what it refers to – but defining exactly what we’re talking about is a lot more complex and requires far more definition.
This report looks at:
- Perceptions of personalisation – what it is (and what it’s not)
- Why personalisation is important
- What makes for a good – and bad – experience
- The goal of personalisation
- Using active personalisation strategies
Members can download a copy of ‘Personalisation: what does it mean - where is it going?’ by logging in and clicking on the button.
This report is supported by Apptus, and was published in conjunction with the IMRG Fashion Connect conference in February 2016.