Brexit and online retail – what do we know so far?
This review assesses what we have learnt so far since the UK voted to leave the EU – and the potential impacts for online retail operations.
While there is still a lot of uncertainty around what Brexit actually means in a technical sense, there are certain things that have become apparent over the past few months – so we can start to understand what we need to look out for over the coming period.
This report focuses at:
- Indicators IMRG has tracked so far
- Retailer feedback on impacts they have seen
- The four phases of Brexit
- Issues around VAT compliance and payments
- How the legal framework may adapt
- Logistics challenges – particularly around de minimis thresholds
- Adapting marketing strategies to the new situation
- Thoughts around what will happen next
Download the Report
IMRG members can access the full report here. Simply login at the top right of the page to view the download button.
For non IMRG members, you will need to complete this simple form to be able to download the file.