Date:16 October 2012 09:30 Start : 13:00 Finish
Speakers: Blackbay, GSI, ByBox, Metapack, Axida, Woodway, DS Smith Packaging, IMRG
As we approach another Christmas peak attention focusses on the delivery challenge that this season brings.
More than ever Christmas 2012 will challenge the e-retail sector to find capacity and innovative solutions to meet the ever increasing expectations of online shoppers.
E-retailers providing an excellent delivery experience will find that this will help them develop a loyal customer base launch them into 2013
The IMRG Autumn Delivery Seminar, held in central London on 16th October 2012, had as its theme “Efficiency and the Customer Experience for e-retail delivery” and looked at the latest trends and developments in this vital component of e-retail service with presentations from:
- Latest trends from the IMRG MetaPack Delivery Index – A full year’s data - Andrew Starkey – Head of e-Logistics IMRG
- IMRG Blackbay Valuing Home Delivery Review 2012 – the cost of inefficient home delivery - Andrew Starkey – Head of e-Logistics IMRG
- Blackbay – Consumer Delivery Preference Profiles – Nigel Doust, CEO
- GSI – Future technologies and an opinion on the future – Enda Breslin – International VP
- ByBox – The expansion of Click and Collect – Stuart Miller – CEO
- MetaPack – ONE Delivery – A new delivery consolidation concept – Shiran Liyange – Head of Marketing UK
Packaging as a vital element in the e-retail delivery experience
- Axida – “2 Man or not 2 Man –‘ What and How’ is the question” Trends and developments – Wayne Holgate - Director
- Woodway – Jason Inwood MD
- D S Smith Packaging – Alan Potts – Market Insight Director