Date:18 September 2012 10:00 Start : 13:00 Finish
Mobile Phones, now the Mobile Consumer… your business is in their pocket. IMRG will be looking to answer some of the questions below.
• What’s your overall strategy?
• How clever is your mobile site?
• What’s happening in the mobile space?
• How do you keep customer engagement up?
• Are you linking mobile with offline to drive footfall in store?
• How good is your mobile payment interface - the last hurdle?
IMRG brings together key players in the mobile sector to put on a seminar to bring you up to date with current consumer trends, best practices and additional views from their specialist area.
IMRG are delighted to announce a new speaker for the m-commerce seminar:
Sponge - Alex Meisl - Chairman
“Mobile – the glue that fixes the multichannel mess”
With a range of case studies, Alex will explore how mobile should be the central element of a multichannel strategy and will highlight a range of tools and best practice to create a dialogue with customers,
We will also have the following speakers;
Mobank - Dominic Keen, Chief Executive Officer, MoPowered (part of The MoBank Group)
“Mobile commerce for retailers of all sizes”
The power of mobile commerce for retailers will be shown via a number of insightful retailer case studies.* These will outline retailer’s experiences of going mobile and the increases in sales seen through the channel.
*HMV, The Tickle Company and BAM.
IQContent - Morgan McKeagney, Managing Director
“Why retailers need to be strategic about mobile"
Mobile is the opportunity to be the multi-channel glue, the piece that ties all your retail channels together. We'll look at how a user-centric approach will deliver a valuable experience for your customers - and a profitable one for you - as well as why it is important to be clear on your strategy.
Mobile Money Network - Nick White, Marketing Manager
“The Future of Mobile Retail”
How to exploit mobile technology in retail. Mobile is changing the way people search for and buy products in the UK today. Mobile Money Network is helping retailers convert more sales in every channel with their network of partners."
Easy2 Technologies - Paul Baldovin, Global Business Development
“Mobile Shoppers - What are the opportunities for retailers and brands?”
The presentation will outline mobile merchandising and how to leverage it through all your touch points and better connect with your shoppers.
Akamai Technologies - Alex Keith, e-Commerce Sector Manager
"Why mobile performance matters"
Neolane - Martin Smith, Head of Marketing
- If you are a member of IMRG, you can register for this event for free by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not a member, we now have an option for you to pay to attend; email email@example.com for more details and event costs.
- If you are interested in presenting at or becoming a headline sponsor for this event, please email Paul Evans, Head of Member Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 716 5604 to find out more.