Date:10 May 2012
Kemp Little: KL Bytes May
Welcome to the latest edition of KL Bytes, our bi-monthly update on legal topics of current interest for the business and technology world.
KL Bytes covers technology law related developments in tax, commercial technology, corporate, employment, regulatory, competition and IP/litigation.
What’s new this month?
- A Queen’s Speech for the IT and Digital Media Worlds?
- Social Media Governance: Tips for In-House Counsel
- Benchmarking terms in outsourcing contracts: all pain and no gain or indispensable price protection tool?
- Click to Invest: is crowd funding the future of raising capital in the creative industries?
- Lost in Translation
- Reform of the UK Competition Regime
- Technology issues on termination of employment
- UK government’s Open Standards Consultation – a step in the wrong direction?
To access the KL Bytes newsletter online, click HERE.