Date:06 March 2012
ChannelAdvisor Catalyst Europe to Focus on E-Commerce EducationLondon, UK – 6 March 2012
– ChannelAdvisor, a global e-commerce platform provider that enables retailers to sell more across online channels, today announced Catalyst Academy, a series of workshops and sessions to educate retailers on e-commerce taking place 28 May, the first day of the annual Catalyst Europe conference. The Catalyst Academy will feature over 18 different workshops across three tracks, enabling attendees to shape an agenda into a meaningful instructive tool for their business. “The real differentiator with the Catalyst Academy is the flexibility and depth of knowledge it can offer retailers,” commented Seamus Whittingham, ChannelAdvisor’s managing director for EMEA. “Every retailer will walk away from the Catalyst Academy with applicable tips they can implement to create a positive impact on ROI.”
The Catalyst Academy agenda is shaped around the e-commerce landscape and the trends that are of interest to the retail industry. The agenda will cater to retailers of all sizes with sessions including:
• Becoming a Top Rated Seller on eBay
• How to Win the Buy Box
• How to Leverage Social Media for Retailers
• International Expansion
The second day of the conference will consist of keynotes from the leading players in e-commerce including; Facebook, eBay, Amazon, LivingSocial and Ann Summers.
Catalyst 2012 is the only place where you can learn about every essential e-commerce topic this year—e-commerce, m-commerce, f-commerce, local, group buying, international and more. It’s the only event where you’re guaranteed to take away practical knowledge from every session to power your business.
For a glimpse of the full agenda or to register visit www.channeladvisor.co.uk/catalyst
• Friend us on Facebook
• Follow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor
• Connect on LinkedInAbout ChannelAdvisor
ChannelAdvisor is a global e-commerce platform provider that helps retailers sell more online through channels such as marketplaces, paid search and comparison shopping, and with webstores and rich media solutions. Widely respected as a trusted advisor for more than 3,000 top e-commerce brands, ChannelAdvisor calms the chaos of online selling by enabling retailers to submit one inventory feed to the ChannelAdvisor platform where it is translated to fit the specifications of hundreds of e-commerce channels and distributed accordingly. In 2011, ChannelAdvisor managed more than GBP 1.9 billion in annual gross merchandise value (GMV) on behalf of retailers of all sizes including Joe Browns, Republic Retail, Speedo, Dell and JD Williams. ChannelAdvisor’s European headquarters are located in London, United Kingdom, with additional offices in Ireland and Germany; global headquarters are in North Carolina, USA and other offices are located in New York, Seattle and in Australia. For further information, visit www.channeladvisor.co.uk