IMRG is the UK’s industry association for online retail.
That means we track sales growth for a range of sectors as well as covering mobile, logistics, cross-border, social media and everything else associated with selling online. Some examples of the kind of data we have:
- £78bn - estimated value of the UK online retail market in 2012
- 300% - growth of mobile-commerce in 2012
- €825bn - estimated value of the global B2C e-commerce market in 2012
- 80% - percentage of smartphone and tablet owners who use their devices while watching TV
- £851m - annual cost of failed UK online deliveries
Engage with us.
Prohibitions / restrictions in domestic and international post.
In November 2012, to comply with transport legislation, Royal Mail published a new set of rules on ''Dangerous Goods''. Please ensure you are familiar with these classifications - download white paper
IMRSmart: Global e-Commerce Intelligence.